Hello,

My app heavily uses the logging module to log a lot of things. As this
app mainly runs on a Nokia Internet Tablet, I don't want to log in a
file. I would prefer to log in a special object, and be able to
show/hide the logs in a window.

What kind of object should I use? Is there a 'model' object which can
be displayed in a view, like it is done for ComboBox and TreeView? Is it
possible to automatically limit the size, and keep only the 'n' last
entries?

A powerfull option is to be able to select which log level I want to see
(from DEBUG to CRITICAL). But I think it can't be done with a simple
text edit widget... What do you suggest in this case?

Thanks for your help.

PS: I will first implement the simple version, without level selector...

--
   Frédéric