Hello All,

I am trying to cross-compile PyGTK 2.4.1 to ARM 9 processor. I have all the
required dependencies already compiled for ARM 9 (Python, GTK, Cairo, Pango,
PangoCairo pkgconfig etc.,). I have the following setup :

Host : Suse Enterprise Linux 10, Intel X86
Target : ARM 9

I have LxNETES-3.2 installed on the Host, and using the arm-linux-gcc that
comes along with it to do the compilation. I have pointed the CFLAGS,
ATK_CFLAGS, ATK_LIBS etc., to appropriate locations on my host, and passing
the following flags to configure :

./configure --host=arm-linux --target=arm-linux
--prefix=/exports/nfsroot-9750acc/opt/arm/python252/lib/python2.5/site-packages/

But, configure tries to run Python, and PkgConfig. Hence, I cant provide the
ARM version of these libraries to 'configure' , and instead have provided
the Host compatible Python/PkgConfig. But however, configure failed in
trying to detect 'codegen' and I had to comment it to proceed further.
Configure was successful, but make is failing now.

Though I am trying to cross-compile :
configure:3097: checking whether we are cross compiling
configure:3099: result: yes

it is still trying to execute PKG Config and Python. Is there a way to
prevent this from happening?

What is best way to compile PyGTK for ARM processor? I greatly appreciate
any help.

Regards,
Harish