Hello Dinesh,

Thanks for the reply. If I provide Python and PkgConfig for ARM, it tries to
execute them , and fails with "Cannot run executable", coz its trying to run
an ARM version of binary on Intel Host.

I dont have a Makefile which would get PyGTK compiled for ARM (or generic
Makefile)., I appreciate if you can pass that on to me if it is available to
you.

Regards,
Harish