On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 17:51, John Palmieri <jo...@redhat.com> wrote:

> ----- "Tomeu Vizoso" <to...@tomeuvizoso.net> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 16:48, Zachary Goldberg <zgold...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> > Callbacks, and recently ive been bitten hard by the lack of
>> nullable
>> > argument support so thats in my crosshairs as well.
>>
>> Cool. Do people think we should wait a bit more for more interested
>> participants?
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Tomeu
>
> So we haven't heard from Johan at all?  It would be good to have him there at
> least for guidance.  I don't know what the team looks like these days but he
> has always been the public face of PyGTK so it would be nice for him to at
> least sign off on the decision we make.  Then again he may have already
> passed the mantle years ago and I'm not in the loop.

Don't want to speak for Johan, but last I talked to him, he was quite
busy to travel, but with the will to review patches and such. I see
that walters has added himself to the wiki page, so I think we have
the introspection front quite covered already.

> As far as things looks right now it might be easiest to get people to come
> here in Boston.  It would be fairly easy for me to find space at MIT or Red
> Hat.  I could host two people at my house and there are plenty of other
> hackers who have space.  Hotels aren't an issue either.

Sounds good to me, I think I can get a couch somewhere in Cambridge
and I guess for someone else as well.

> How long are we planning the hackfest for?  Hackfests usually last for a week
> to maximize time together vs. travel but we could do a shorter 3 day over a
> weekend if we think we can accomplish our goals and there are those who would
> have to take vacation to be there.

I think that the goals we have right now could be dealt with in about
4 days, but maybe we are missing something with high enough value?

Regards,

Tomeu