Hello,

I am installing pygtk under Windows 7 (64 bit). Python 2.6 (64 bit) is already
there and working fine.
A number of packages are working fine on my system as well (taken from
http://www.lfd.uci.edu/~gohlke/pythonlibs/ ).
GTK is installed and tested to work by itself
I used 64-bit precompiled files from the site mentioned above:

pygtk-gobject-2.21.2.win-amd64-py2.6
pygtk-pycairo-1.8.8.win-amd64-py2.6
pygtk-2.17.0.win-amd64-py2.6

and installed them in that exact order.

As a result, gobject and cairo seems to be installed fine
(at least, "import gobject" and "import cairo" produce no errors)

However, "import gtk" results in the following:

IDLE 2.6.4
>>> import gtk

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<pyshell#0>", line 1, in <module>
    import gtk
  File "C:\Python26\lib\site-packages\gtk-2.0\gtk\__init__.py", line 40, in
<module>
    from gtk import _gtk
ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified procedure could not be found.

I've already reinstalled (!) everything including Python itself (I used a
binary from the same site this time), but the problem persists.
Any hints will be appreciated. Thanks!