Have you installed them in the same way (for all users)?
AFAICT, there's a difference in how the CRT is found depending on whether the application has been installed for all users (administrative rights) or just for one user.

There has been some activity to try to come with a newer version of the bindings and build them using a newer Python. Let's hope this fixes the problem...

Regards,

Rafael Villar Burke