On Sun, 2010-09-19 at 20:07 +0200, Tim Lebedkov wrote:
> Hello John,
>
> do the installers support a command line parameter for silent
> installation? Something like /S?
> If no, is there a ZIP-download?
>
> What does the installer do? Can it be expressed in a batch file?

The installers are generated by the python distutils machinery, so I am
not sure if they support /S.

I suspect they could *almost* be expressed as a batch file and a ZIP
download, as most of the work is copying files to the correct location.
The one exception is the postinstall script which has to fix the
pkg-config files to point to the install directory.

John