On 10/28/2010 12:52 AM, John Stowers wrote:
On Sat, 2010-10-16 at 20:00 +1300, John Stowers wrote:
Hi All,

I spent some time updating the windows installers for PyGObject, PyGTK
and Pycairo.

Hi All,

Thanks for your feedback and testing. I updated the installers again to
hopefully correct the bug some were seeing on install. I also generated
installers for Python2.7.

Can those who got an error on install please test these to ensure that
this is no longer present.

I still have the same error when installing pygobject and pygtk:

"close failed in file object destructor:
Error in sys.excepthook:

Original exception was:"

And I still have the problem with styles, but that's probably not due to windows installers.

Thanks for your work
--
Yann