hello

yes on windows it works fine with "handle" no problems

ok for pygtk 2.23 so macport is not uptodate

port installed py26-gtk
  py26-gtk @2.22.0_1 (active)

Mac-de-smo:smolleyes-gmediafinder-1bdc186 smo$ port installed gtk2
  gtk2 @2.24.3_0+no_x11+quartz (active)

dont know why i have gtk 2.24 and pygtk 2.22 ...

i ll look

thx