Hi all,

I'm using an IconView to display a list of items in a group.  My UI has a TreeView on the left where I select a group and an IconView on the right where I display the contents of the group.  If I select a group that contains items with very short names, the IconView looks something like this:

If I select a new group with longer names, I get:

The IconView's item-width is set to -1, so it should set the width automatically.  Indeed, if I choose the group with longer names first, the columns are spaced for the longer names and don't shrink down for the shorter names.

Is there a way to have the IconView reset its item-width calculation when I reset the items in the backing ListStore?

Cheers,
    --Justin