01.08.2013 10:09, Yann Leboulanger wrote:
On 08/01/2013 02:00 AM, Osmo Salomaa wrote:
style.lookup_color("theme_base_color") returns a 0, 0, 0, 0 color here.

OK, so that's theme-specific.

Some color names might be available regardless of theme, but I don't know which ones; for example Gtk.InfoBar documentation explicitly mentions {info,warning,question,other}_{bg,fg}_color.

I get the same (0,0,0,0) from get_background_color with your test script. I've ran into this issue before and I have just used those Adwaita names and a not-well-thought-out fallback if the lookup fails.

Curiously, if I swap the text view in your script for an entry, I get the actual background color (white). In any reasonable theme, these should probably both use the "base" color.

--
Osmo Salomaa <otsal...@iki.fi>