Martin,

I recompiled the latest from git and no longer receive virus scanner
warnings / deletions. Would you mind recompiling and pushing to git, so I
can verify that my binaries are the same as yours?

Bryan

On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 3:01 AM, Martin Zibricky <mzibr.pub...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Bryan A. Jones píše v Po 14. 01. 2013 v 16:49 -0600:
> > What should I use to build the Windows bootloader, then? Visual
> > studio, I assume; any particular version?
>
> Usually I use VS Express 2008. You might also try windows SDK for that.
>
> > How do I use waf to invoke a Visual Studio compile?
>
> The same way as you invoked waf with mingw. You might want to try to
> invoke it in the 'Visual Studio command prompt' if it does not work in
> normal command prompt.
>
> --

Bryan A. Jones, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
231 Simrall / PO Box 9571
Mississippi State University
Mississippi state, MS 39762
http://www.ece.msstate.edu/~bjones
bjones AT ece DOT msstate DOT edu
voice 662-325-3149
fax 662-325-2298

Our Master, Jesus Christ, is on his way. He'll show up right on
time, his arrival guaranteed by the Blessed and Undisputed Ruler,
High King, High God.
- 1 Tim. 6:14b-15 (The Message)