Here are some anomalies that I don't understand, from the *AppData *xfref
file

Types if import:
* top-level: imported at the top-level - look at these first
* conditional: imported within an if-statement
* delayed: imported within a function
* optional: imported within a try-except-statement

IMPORTANT: Do NOT post this list to the issue-tracker. Use it as a basis for
            tracking down the missing module yourself. Thanks!

missing module named 'org.python' - imported by copy (optional)
missing module named org - imported by pickle (optional)
missing module named pwd - imported by posixpath (delayed, conditional,
optional), shutil (delayed, optional), tarfile (optional), pathlib
(delayed, optional), subprocess (delayed, conditional, optional)
missing module named grp - imported by shutil (delayed, optional), tarfile
(optional), pathlib (delayed, optional), subprocess (delayed, conditional,
optional)
missing module named posix - imported by posixpath (optional), shutil
(conditional), importlib._bootstrap_external (conditional), os
(conditional, optional)
missing module named resource - imported by posix (top-level)
missing module named _frozen_importlib_external - imported by
importlib._bootstrap (delayed), importlib (optional), importlib.abc
(optional)
excluded module named _frozen_importlib - imported by importlib (optional),
importlib.abc (optional)
missing module named _posixsubprocess - imported by subprocess (conditional)
missing module named fcntl - imported by subprocess (optional)
missing module named readline - imported by code (delayed, conditional,
optional)

These are stdlib modules that I have no problem importing in my program.