Hi! My name is Ralph .. I just tried out Pykaraoke and I find it a very
useful and fun program . I hope this becomes part of Debian soon .

I also tried your cdgtools .. I successfully made a cdg disk from cdg
zips that I downloaded. i tried to play the CDG that I made in my
magnavox DVD player but it doesn't read the graphics part,only the audio
.. Is it possible to upgrade a DVD player to be able to play a CDG disk?
or if not ,is there a free,open sourced cdg to avi converter?

Thanks!

Ralph Bacolod,RMT,MT
http://rafiks.blogs.friendster.com/linux_rules