I am wondering if someone can help me out.  I want to put together a simple
python script or windows executable that can be passed a zipped cdg+mp3 as a
command line argument.  Play the file (perhaps have an option to select
fullscreen or windowed playback on the command line).  I am a perl
programmer and have zero experience with python but when using the source
distro and the info on the site I couldnt get past it saying that the
Numeric library couldnt be found even though I installed it.  This should be
a simple script using pycdg.py and playing the file then exiting when it is
complete.

I am planning to write my own frontend using perl and the win32 gui modules
with a MySQL db holding all tracks and calling this script when a song is
selected.  The finished product of course will be released to the community.

Can anyone spare a few mins to throw together the script/executable that I
need?

--
Sincerely,
Ryan Quinn