On 2/1/07, Kelvin Lawson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Daniel,

> This problem was indeed happening with multiple .cdg files, though I
can't
> say if it applied to them all. Because pykaraoke worked with the same
files
> on x86 without incident, however, I doubt that corrupted/rogue data is
the
> issue.
>
> I'll send you a private e-mail re: obtaining the OGG+CDG files in
> question for testing purposes.

I tried these CDGs on my AMD64 and they worked fine. I guess it's system
dependent whether the out of bounds array access will hit somewhere that
will cause a seg fault.

I suspect this is either a numeric thing or a pygame thing -- aren't there
some compiled bits in those libraries for speed purposes on some systems? I
recall having a 64-bit problem myself when I was first mucking with
PyKaraoke myself ;)