On Fri, Aug 10, 2007 at 08:56:31PM +0200, Floris wrote:
> I use pykaraoke for a couple of months now and I like it.
> I have only one question and I hope it will be easy to set it up.
> Is it possible to show the lyrics window on an other monitor?
>
> now I use only pycdg and I made a small script that shows the
> lyrics on my TV
>
> (sample of the script)
>
> DISPLAY=:0.1 pycdg -w 1024 -h 768 --num-channels=2 -t "LOCUS KARAOKE" "$*"
>
> This works fine but I don't have the playlist and the search option of
> pykaraoke

I suspect that what you want to do is make that DISPLAY modification at
the point in the frontend scripting where pycdg *is called*.  Does
that make enough sense to you?  (I don't have it unpacked right now,
but I could, if you like.

Kelvin: suggestion: the frontend should look for PYKDISPLAY in the
environment and furnish it to the player program if found, as $DISPLAY.

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                   Baylink                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]