> I've submitted the patch. I gave a detailed description of what the patch
> does. I have tested it of course. More on the way. :D

For those of you not watching CVS John has added support for the following:

  * A kamikaze button to enter random songs in your playlist.
  * Ability to stop after each song in the playlist, rather than move
through them all automatically.
  * Automatic parsing of filenames in your database to fill in the
Title/Artist etc fields.

All three can be enabled from the Configuration window.

Many thanks for your efforts John. The new features are available in CVS
now and will be in the next release.

Kelvin.