So, here's my first go at getting appengine working with Paste Deploy:

   http://ianbicking.org/paste-deploy-creator-2008-04-09.tar.gz

This is the first step to getting Pylons working.  I haven't actually
tried to get Pylons working at all yet.

Basically this sets up a virtualenv to install libraries into, and
patches Setuptools to work on GAE.  Then it's a little file to load your
app up from the Paste Deploy configuration.

This is suitable for people who want to help get Pylons (or TurboGears)
working, it's not yet suitable for people who actually want to do
development in those environments.

--
Ian Bicking : [EMAIL PROTECTED] : http://blog.ianbicking.org