By the way, I earlier suggested reorganizing the manual to put the URL
Dispatch chapter first and then the Traversal and Hybrid chapters.
Putting Traversal first is a significant stumbling block for those who
aren't used to it. The outline I suggested is here:

http://groups.google.com/group/pylons-devel/browse_thread/thread/51ad2c8713924798/b0f1c3e93ba0b571

I also think the Unix example has to go. Don't focus on what the dumb
Unix user doesn't know. Just say, "We look up things like a filesystem
does, so when we specify "/a/b/c", it consults the root directory to
find "a", then it sees that "a" is a directory so it consults it to
find "b", then it does the same with "b" to find "c". AFAIK the Unix,
Mac, and Windows filesystems all work like this.

--
Mike Orr <sluggos...@gmail.com>