I made this to track some data about the repositories :
http://janitor.herokuapp.com/ . I may help have a clearer view about which
repositories are orphaned (the one with dead links in the description, or
with very old last commit). It's quite slow (like timeout slow) when the
cache is cold (lots of github api requests to do), so please bear with it.

Please suggest anything that might make it more useful. I'll clean up the
code and push it to github in the next few days.

Mike, for the description on github, an edit button appears when you hover
the description.

--
Georges Dubus