Just thought I'd let everyone know that after much hard work we have finally
publicly launched our Pylons-based site - http://www.marketshares.com.au

Apologies for the (semi-)spam, but I think it is a good advertisement for the
power of Pylons as it is a fairly large site with daily data on more than 600
companies. It is a heavy user of Myghty with more than 160 template/component
files. Each trading night it processes around 2GB of additional data into the
postgres db via SQLAlchemy and creates more than 55,000 individual graphs which
are available over more than 3 years (totalling >250G). We are using nginx as
the web server/load balancer.

I am indebted to the Pylons and SQLAlchemy people (and the many related
projects, such as Paste, FormBuild, Authkit, and more) as it would have been a
lot more difficult to get to where we are without these excellent projects to
build on.

Robert