Hi,

On Apr 16, 11:51 am, "nyo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[skipped]

> I set up a project's Trac and Subversion (thanks to
> DevjaVu!):http://adminpylon.devjavu.com/

[skipped]

I believe that project might be very useful, especially when it will
be possibility to create m-n entity relationships by drag-and-drop
movements :-) ... but excuse me for my 2 cents, just a quick question:
what is the name of the project: "AdminPylon" or
"AdminPylons" ("Welcome to AdminPylon [skipped] AdminPylons is an")?

-+-->
With best regards,
Vitaliy.