On 4/19/07, Vitaliy Yermolenko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I really meant both ones, because tool should be more practical and
> really useful in development (actually drag-and-drop is more for
> productivity, than for fun): as for me the first option is as for
> primary, actually main, step, but sometimes you have to improve/
> refactor it, isn't it?
>
> Dan, once you have a complete model - how are you going to enhance
> this model?

Well that is not my target. Web application developers define their models.
Thanks to SQLAlchemy and Elixir it is very easy. And AdminPylon is just a
controller for use with their application that automatically implements a
content manager for defined models. So it's not a database development tool,
it's really not for developers but more for site administrators.

BTW When thinking about model enhancing/refactoring, I remember the rails
db:migration thing. I guess we should develop something like that someday.
But it has nothing to do with Pylons and should be a separate package. :)

--
WBR, Dan Korostelev