Hi there,

I know the trend is to ask a professional to handle this, but why not
begin with a logo contest to collect ideas ?

(In fact, I had fun with vector graphics and I'm looking for a pretext
to post my link here... Here it is :
http://dom.eav.free.fr/pylons-logo/pylons.html
)

Pretty basic for now, but I put the svg on the page and it can be
enhanced by anyone.

dom