Actually, the entire app is located on drive D, it is served behind
behind an Apache proxy server located on c:. I was looking for a way
to ensure that I could configure the path of the static content, for
example, images, flash files, javascript files e.t.c. This helps a lot
when I´m developing on windows, and I am more flexible when deploying
the application since I might be have no choice but to deploy on a
windows platform due to a clients wishes.