Hi Jamie,

you wrote:

> (zookeepr)
> probably have to hack on it a bit, but: it's pylons, it's CRUD, it exists
> and thus you won't have to reimplement it all :)

That sounds great. After a long bzr download (20 minutes+?) I got it
here, fixed some SQLAlchemy changes (some functions were obviously
moved), but still couldn't get it running. Do you have any info which
versions it refers to? I haven't found it in the included docs, but it
was somewhat late-nightish, so it might have been me.

Thanks!
   Nico