Oh yeah, and you should also check out those minification web helpers that
were posted here a few days ago. They're incredibly useful. I can combine,
minify, and then cache the result of all my javascript and css only once and
serve it up during production, but have the unminified, separated files
during debugging so I can debug everything in Firebug. As easy as
"${javascript_include_tag('/js/jquery.js', '/js/jquery.innerfade.js',
minified=True, combined=True)}".