On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 8:12 PM, Justin Driscoll
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Have you ever compiled PIL on OS X? It's kind of a PITA. On Windows it's a
> simple install exe. I've had more problems on my Mac with C libs than on my
> Windows box/server at work. For Linux a lot of it depends on your
> distribution. Calling it a "Windows problem" is just wrong.

Yes I did, and it worked just fine. Maybe it is because I'm used to
use MacPorts for almost everything.
I can only speak about my experience, not others.

--
Lawrence, stacktrace.it - oluyede.org - neropercaso.it
"It is difficult to get a man to understand