Hi folks,

after playing around with epydoc and a epydoc-to-chm conversion script for
my own projects (and getting acceptable results) I tried the same without
any further preperation for the Pylons 0.9.6.1 / Webhelpers 0.3.2 versions I
currently use.

I also did a try with paste but the resulting file was above 2 MB so I
didn't want to flood the people here ;-)

See the result attached - not as good as my own doc's, but Pylons/Webhelpers
is probably not that epydoc focused as my own source. Some things are
missing (I'm also getting errors while compiling the chm file - missing
links). Would need some further investigation why... I even had a epydoc
crash for the webhelpers parts which needed some quick fixing at the epydoc
source.

I don't know how many of you are Windows focused. What I find good with the
chm files is the full text index and the full text search capability. There
are linux viewers avaiable, so maybe even the Linux based developers would
find this good.

Is there any interest for those chm files?

I could make a optimized Pylons+Paste+Webhelpers combination if people show
interest.

Since I can't send .zips oder .chms I made a wiki page for the files:

http://wiki.pylonshq.com/display/pylonsmisc/Doc+as+Windows+compiled+help+fil
e+%28chm%29

Regards,
Andrew