On Sun, Jun 1, 2008 at 8:45 PM, Mateusz Haligowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> If I could add my 2c to the discussion, I also would like to complain about
> the documentation:)
>
> My personal favorite type of documentation (ie. learning new stuff) is:
> 1. very general tutorial (like the one on the PylonsHQ)
> 2. expanded tutorials - general tutorial divided into parts, with deeper
> explanation of what happens
> 3. HowTos on most popular tasks - something I'm really missing on Pylons. I
> still can't do a good user system at my application
> 4. Up-to-version screencasts - they are lovely indeed, provided that they
> consider the current version.

This pretty much jives with what I've been thinking (although I did
not rate screencasts as strongly), and is a good articulation of our
goals.  I've added it to "Suggested Improvements to the
Documentation".
http://wiki.pylonshq.com/display/pylonscookbook/Suggested+Improvements+to+the+Documentation

--
Mike Orr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>