> On May 22, 6:07 pm, "Shannon -jj Behrens" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Ben Bangert and I decided to meet for dinner in Berkeley.  I got very
>> lost and ended up in Oakland.  I finally got to the restaurant an hour
>> late.  Ben had already eaten.  We had a good talk about Web
>> development.  He told me he wanted to write a new Python Web
>> application framework.  I tried to talk him out of it.  He didn't
>> listen to me ;)
>
> I'm glad he did.

The TG2 team is happy too :)

> I tried to offload some mod_perl appserver bottlenecks onto TurboGears
> when it first came out ( they were on numeric crunching , not Perl's
> specialty ).  That was a complete nightmare.  The specs shifted
> nonstop,

I'm sorry. this is what you get with alpha software which is actively
defining itself (which is what TG was when we had the pleasure of reading
you)

> and the developer community was one of the least pleasant
> groups I've ever had the misfortune of working with ( Kevin
> excluded ).

Perhaps a trip to archives [1] to refresh your memory on the tone of some
of your posts can shed a light on the reason you felt treated in this way
by TG's dev. community.

I usually ignore this kind of crap in public forums but today's there's a
nice friday-feeling at the office which invites to procrastinate. Sorry
but I can't guarantee it'll remain this way hence me being available for
the rest of the piss-fest

Yours,
Alberto

[1]