Hi Mike,

Thanks for helping me figure out this problem. In case it helps,
here's a copy of the pylons project I setup for testing:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/374620/myapp.tgz

I have a few more questions:

1) How can I access "app.config"?

2) Can I access "app.config" outside of a WSGI app instance? I'd like
to run scripts by loading the environment but not the app (http://
pylonshq.com/snippets/running_commands_with_the_app_environment).

3) The out-of-the-box pylons project throws an error when you run
nosetests on a single file:
$ cd myapp/myapp/tests/functional
$ nosetest test_proxy.py

>>> SetupCommand('setup-app').run([pylons.test.pylonsapp.config['__file__']])
>>> AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'config'

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help debug/fix the issues
I'm having with the runtime config.

-Andres