cd34 wrote:
> While the controller at that point would have 4-5 lines of code before
> the response, considering that action is only used once and it isn't
> duplicating code used elsewhere, all I would really be doing is moving
> code from one place to another.
I'm beginning to think that when I write controllers named things like
getTaskHTML() or setTaskHTML() when I have a model.Task object but it
doesn't have an attribute named HTML, I should refactor those methods to
this form:  model.Task.HTML where HTML is a Python property or is
accessible via __setattr__ and __getattribute__
<http://www.builderau.com.au/program/python/soa/Less-painful-getters-and-setters-using-properties-in-Python/0,2000064084,339283427,00.htm>.

In general, if I'm writing controller methods that are merely basic
manipulations of model objects, I'm thinking I should put those methods
into the model rather than the controller.  Is that correct?

Tim Black