On Nov 14, 2010, at 2:29 PM, Mike Orr wrote:

> Plone is not just any CMS. It's the premier open-source CMS, the one
> which has brought the words "open-source" and "Python" to the kinds of
> suits that normally consider only commercial products.

Funny Plone story.  The first time I heard of Plone must have been about 10
years ago, when it was brand new.  I got an email from a recruiter who knew I
did Python and wanted to know if I knew Plone.  Having never heard of Plone, I
assumed it was just his strange way of spelling PL/1.  He probably thought my
response, based on that misunderstanding, was equally bizarre.

--
Roy Smith
r...@panix.com