Hi,

I have a pylons web-app that generates links to controller actions
using routes.url_for, and links to static files (CSS, javascript,
images etc) using the functions defined in webhelpers.html.tags. This
works fine while my web-app is hosted at the root of the server (i.e.,
the web-app is run from '/'). However, if I move the web-app to some
other location, like '/foobar/', the url_for links work perfectly, but
the functions under webhelpers.html.tags still generate links pointing
to '/path/to/resource' rather than '/foobar/path/to/resource'.

My understanding is that WSGI defines an environment variable called
SCRIPT_NAME that contains the path leading up to the application (so /
foobar in this example). My guess is that url_for is paying attention
to this environment variable and changing it's generated URLs
accordingly.

Is there a way to get the webhelpers module to do the same?

Cheers,