We have a pylons project where we just added a file edigate/public/
javascript/edigate.js

This file shows up properly in the list in edigate.egg-info/
SOURCES.txt, and in edigate/edigate/public/javascript I see the file
there.

Why would the file NOT appear in my egg file ? (we are invoking
bdist_egg from within Hudson to build the egg file. Incidentally,
we've not encoutnered this problem when adding .py files to the
project at any point). I fear I have overlooked something simple --
anyone have any ideas here? Thanks, RVince