Can someone please provide a simple example of view chaining using wrapper argument in View Config ?
I am using pyramid_handlers for route/view declaration.

I think I am missing something simple but shouldn't this work:

@view_config(name='wrapped',wrapper='wrapper',renderer='string')
def wrapped(request):
   return Response('Response from wrapped view')

@view_config(name='wrapper',renderer='string')
def wrapper(request):
    wrappedresp  = request.wrapped_response
    return Response('Response from wrapped view is %s'%wrappedresp)

I can't seem to access request.wrapped_response and it gives an error "|'Request' object has no attribute 'wrapped_response'"

Thanks,