The Pyramid docs intentionally don't do this so that in the documentation
it is explicit every time the "python" command is invoked that it is coming
from the virtualenv. If a user skipped the activate in the tutorial they'd
see that we're using "python" all over the place and not understanding that
it's actually the executable "bin/python" from the virtualenv. For tutorial
purposes I think it's better to be explicit and help users catch their
mistakes.