Hi all,
i was trying to abuse the 'add_directive' method of a Configurator to
disable built-in directives, but failed, because add_directive will
only add new ones. Now this may be totally unreasonable in the first
place, but what I wanted to accomplish is the following:
I'd like to have static assets served directly by nginx via an alias.
But this fails when override_asset is used (e.g. by an included config
package to change the favicon, etc.). So I was looking for a way to
disable override_asset.
Am I totally off?
regards
robert