Hi John,

Your .ini file looks very cool :)

It may be worth bearing in mind that the "check" mark can have different
connotations in different cultures. When I grew up in Sweden it was used to
highlight exam questions that I answered incorrectly.

There is some more information about this on wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tick_(check_mark)#International_differences

Tjelvar