I want to add schema-driven, autogenerated forms with validation to my
prototyped pyramid application using ZODB for persistence.
I already have experience with deform<=1.999, since I worked quite a bit
with it while working with ToDoPyramid tutorial
<https://github.com/saschagottfried/todopyramid> created by SixFeetUp.

I know that kotti & substance-d use deform extensively.
I really like the demo site for deform2.0a2 <http://deform2demo.repoze.org/>

But deform2 did not change much from alpha since 18 months.
<https://pypi.python.org/pypi/deform> Maybe I missed something.
I do not want add libraries to my application that lost developer
support/attention.
I do not want to spend much (or even any) time to make deform2.X work with
a more recent Twitter Bootstrap (>=3.2).
I found leaner forms libraries like formvalidation.io that appeal to me as
well, but I would prefer testing my models/schema/validation in python.
I really like the schema-driven approach of deform and similar
pyramid/python libraries.

What is the current state of deform with respect to developer acceptance
and future developer support?
Would you still recommend adding deform/colander to a more recent pyramid
application?
The quick tutorial for adding forms
<http://docs.pylonsproject.org/projects/pyramid/en/master/quick_tutorial/forms.html#forms-and-validation-with-deform>

is still telling this story?