Hi,

I narrowed down the problem to transaction not getting committed. I am
seeing this problem where the viewcallable renders json instead of a mako
template. The views that are rendering mako template are working fine and
the transaction is getting committed.
@view_config(route_name='groupmessage_create',
                 renderer='json',
                 decorator=(isLogged,
                                   GroupHelper.check_group_membership(True),

 GroupTopicHelper.check_topic_exists_json))
def groupmessage_create(self):
    # returns a json object
    DBsession.add(msg)
    DBSession.flush()