Hi.

We have a non-trivial Flask app that I'm in the process of moving chunks of
to Pyramid and would like to get some input on options for how we run two
systems until the whole lots is migrated.

The data layer is agnostic with regards web framework (using ZODB) so that
there are no problems having two systems concurrently access it. However
I'm struggling with the best way to go with auth across both. Conceptually
the simplest would be to have a auth cookie that is valid in both, it could
be set to only be created in one and honoured in the other. A call back
from one system to the other to verify a cookie is another way but that
just increases moving parts.

Has anyone done this before or have any other ideas?

Thanks for any input.

Peter W.