Thanks, Stev!

Deform is high on the list; I should have been more specific - I'm looking
for any guidelines/tutorials/tools to migrate the code from Formencode to
other libraries.  I have a lot of forms schemas/definitions to migrate.  I
wrote my own validation layer, so I'm not too worried about migrating the
code that interacts with forms.

FormEncode should my *last* Python2 library to support!  There is a
longstanding bug on it file uploads breaking on Python3 . I've been using
someone's stale PR as a patch for 2 years now, but that is just making
everything too fragile so I try to keep all those apps running under
Python2..