Hi,

I need to create custom sub-processes from my main Pyramid application;
these processes are used to handle "commands" received from ZeroMQ messages.
If I use the components registry to register adapters and utilities which
are also required in these processes, is there a way to start these
processes so that they can "inherit" from the main application registry ?

I'm actually using Pyramid 1.10.5, and I generally do a "config.hook_zca()"
on application startup before doing the "config.setup_registry()" and
"config.scan()".
I tried to do the same operations in my sub-process "run" method, but I
always get the "global" registry instead of my "webapp" registry which was
configured in my main application...

Best regards,
Thierry
--