Hi (again)!

I think it's finally OK!
I forgot ZCA hook is based on Pyramid's "current registry", which is bound
to a thread-local variable, so that's why I have to push them on
threadlocal manager in my threads "run" methods (and not in the constructor
as I have tried before)!!
Maybe there is another better way to handle that anyway, so any advice is
always welcome!

Best regards,
Thierry
--