Hi all,

I am running Pyramid + SQLAlchemy website on the top of Gunicorn. Sometimes
requests get stuck of the Pyramid application becomes non-responsive for
certain requests (not all). Despite good attempts using Gunicorn statsd
monitoring, I have had no good success to pin down these problematic
requests.

Do you know any tools that could offer UNIX top like monitoring for the
currently active requests? I know this is a far shot - Gunicorn did not
seem to offer any interface in its documentation to offer anything like
this. And if this is not the case, which is unfortunately likely, what
would be nice way to pull start request and stop request events from
Pyramid to a separate CLI tool, so one could see when bad things start to
happen?

Br,
Mikko