> On 21 Dec 2022, at 7:21 pm, Thierry Florac <tflo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I'm also interested in using spatial indexes in Hypatia, so I'm quite excited
> to use your indexes.
> And if you need any help to test these features, just ask!  ;)

Hi Thierry,

Out of interest, what spatial searches are you looking to use? I’ve got
straight up intersection on exact geometries (Polygon, MultiPolygon, Points)
working and it’s pretty straightforward to support additional predicates, eg.
Contains, touches etc. but rather than just dump all in I’d like to get actual
use cases that I can write tests for as well.

Peter W.