The ApplicationCreated doesn't get a request object. So no luck there.

Regards
  Estartu

Am 13.10.23 um 20:32 schrieb Mike Orr:
Maybe there's a variable in the WSGI environment that a real server
sets but an emulating script doesn't, or has a value that can be
distinguished as "real". For instance, a real request will have the
user agent set to a long string of version numbers and
backward-compatibility identifiers, while an emulated request may not
bother setting it or may set it to something simple like "wsgi" or
"python".